Design a collection for Autumn 2012 and have your fashion line produced and
sold by Thunderlily!
A unique opportunity, to have your fashion line promoted and sold by ThunderLily, available in hundreds of different fabrics and custom sizing, a professional photo-shoot for your line, opportunity of your lifetime.
Design five women’s wear pieces on the theme Autumn 2012 and have the opportunity to collaborate with an emerging fashion technology company to produce your mini-collection which will be featured in a fashion photo-shoot.
To enter the competition please first read the rules and guidelines. Competition rules and guidelines.
- Five designs should be sketched and uploaded on the theme of Season:Autumn 2012
- For your inspiration, upload an image (to which you have all ownership rights) in JPEG format (max 3MB)
- Enter five unique sketches of your own work in JPEG format. Participants should retain their original artwork files but designs must be submitted in JPEG Max Size 3MB.
- Sketches can be flat schematics or fashion illustrations. For help with sketching use resources such as Threads Magazine, http://www.threadsmagazine.com/
- For each sketch three digital fabric swatches can be selected from ThunderLily’s thousands of online fabrics.
- Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions and submitted your collection, you can return at any point before the competition closes on May 12th 2012 to edit your collection.
- The winning design may be modified to accommodate production requirements
- Design must be original (meaning not using third party pre-existing copyright materials).
The Future of Fashion
ThunderLily is a fashion workshop. We are developing software to enable independent designers and fashionistas to create their own fashion quickly and easily and have it produced on demand. The competition winner will have the opportunity to experience the technology and see their designs being custom-produced by ThunderLily.