The new spring/summer 2013 lingerie trends are going to be undeniably sweet and romantic thanks to French lingerie brand Passionata. Titled ‘Home Sweet Girl’, the newest Passionata spring/summer 2013 lingerie collection pictures stunning Israeli model Bar Refaeli playing a sexy pin-up girl in the kitchen and having fun while preparing multiple delicious sweets. Who said that a woman can’t be sexy and stylish at home, while preparing, cleaning the house or just hanging around? The Passionata Home Sweet Girl 2013 collection discovers a woman’s sex-appeal, beauty and passion in every sphere of life, even in homemaking.
Amber Valletta, Chic, Eva Herzigova, Fashion, Fashion Blogs, fashion designers, FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS, Irene Hiemstra, Irina Kravchenko, Italian, Kirsten Owen, Maartje Verhoef, Prada, Prada spring/summer 2013, Raquel Zimmermann, Sasha Pivovarova, Saskia de Brauw, Steven Meisel, Sung Hee, SUPERMODELS, Vanessa Axente
While most of you are in holiday spirits now, our legendary fashion designers are slowly revealing their upcoming season collections and ad campaigns. Italian high-end fashion house Prada is one of them, as we have the chance to already take a peek at the Prada spring/summer 2013 campaign and learn the mesmerizing trends forecast by Miuccia. It’s not just a simple campaign, but a cluster of gorgeous models, including Sasha Pivovarova, Raquel Zimmermann, Eva Herzigova, Vanessa Axente, Sung Hee, Irene Hiemstra, Irina Kravchenko, Kirsten Owen, Saskia de Brauw, Amber Valletta and Maartje Verhoef, who pose in front of the camera lens of Steven Meisel, showing a range of to-die-for, luxurious and elegant looks.
Africa, Award-Winning Nadia Salameh, Ethiopia, Fashion, Fashion Blogs, FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS, Gallery 21 in Balboa Park San Diego, International Photographer of the Year, Lifestyle, Nadia Salameh, Swahili
Jerusalem-born and San Diego resident Nadia Salameh is an award-winning photographer who is internationally recognized, not only for her achievements, but for her intensely personal and emotive style. Holding a Master of Photography degree and the title of “International Photographer of the Year” from the Professional Photographers of America, Salameh uses her friendliness to pull you in, creating lasting relationships with people all over the world.
We have the great pleaure to recieve the award Blog of the year 2012 that shiro51144 passed to us.
The award bring 6 stars and for now we have the first one. Will fight for all of them giving our friends, followers and readers all the pleasure reading our posts. Thank’s to be together sinse the time we began blogging here.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple :
1. Select the blog(s) who you think deserve the ‘Blog Of the Year’ award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s)you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
3. Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges !)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group -click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook Group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Our nominations for Blog of the Year 2012 are:
Happy Xmas to all!
Tommy, you are one of the most successful street style bloggers around. How much time do you spend on the Internet yourself?
If I have to look at it, maybe like 8 or 10 hours a day.
Would you say you are addicted to fashion?
The longest I can spend away from fashion is maybe half a day. It’s really just this force in my life where, even when I’m not working, I have such a significant interest where I have to just always immerse myself by reading about it online, just feeding myself with visual imagery. I think Tumblr is my biggest addiction.
Already a celebrity favorite for Red Carpet events, being worn by some of today’s hottest starlets including Marion Cotillard, Katy Perry and Emily Blunt, the luxury designer Basil Soda’s Spring/Summer RTW collection stunningly showcases his inherent talent. The silhouettes are slender and ultra-feminine as the collection perfectly blends bold with demure and playfulness with poise.